We are experienced manufacturer. Wining the majority of the crucial certifications of its market for Competitive Price for Strong block magnets Supply to San Francisco, Our company will continue to adhere to the " superior quality, reputable, the user first " principle wholeheartedly. We warmly welcome friends from all walks of life to visit and give guidance, work together and create a brilliant future!
http://www.eurocube.eu —————————————- ————————————– magnets kulki spheres magnet magnet balls neo cube the neocube neocubes
Here’s how to make it:
4 ounces glue
⅓ cup water
2 tablespoons iron oxide
½ cup liquid starch
1. In a large bowl, pour out 4 ounces of glue.
2. Carefully pour ⅓ cup of water into your glue container. Place your cap onto your glue container and shake. Open your container and pour the glue and water mixture into your large bowl with your glue.
3. Add 2 tablespoons of iron oxide to your mixture and mix all your ingredients thoroughly.
4. Add ½ cup of liquid starch to your mixture.
5. Combine your ingredients until the mixture becomes stringy, kneading your goo to thoroughly combine the mixture.
6. Use strong magnets to interact with your magnetic goo.
7. Store in an airtight container and add water to keep moist.
Project inspired by:
Check out more awesome videos at BuzzFeedBlue!
GET MORE BUZZFEED:
Bite-size knowledge for a big world from the BuzzFeed crew. New videos posted daily!
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.
Made by BFMP www.buzzfeed.com/videoteam.