Our advantages are lower prices,dynamic sales team,specialized QC,strong factories,high quality products and services for Factory Wholesale PriceList for Pot magnet to Iraq Factories, With the aim of "compete with good quality and develop with creativity" and the service principle of "take customers' demand as orientation", we will earnestly provide qualified products and good service for domestic and international customers.
Customized any size
15 years experience
Quality & Reputation concerned
Coating : NiCuNi , Zn , NiCuNi+Sn ,NiCuNi+Epoxy ,NiCuNi+ Au
By air ( magnet power shelding package ); By sea ( plastic sack package )
How to Make an Award Ribbon
Learn how to make these award ribbon easily using supplies from out sponsor Offray! http://www.offray.com/ Let the games begin!
2 1/4″ Double Faced Satin in Royal Blue: http://www.offray.com//double-face-satin_216.aspx?EID=38&EN=Category&cf=Royal&pattern=Double%20Face%20Satin
1/2″ Maggie Ribbon in Sapphire: http://www.offray.com//maggie_259.aspx?pattern=Maggie&cf=Sapphire
Cardboard or matboard
Hot Glue or Carpet Tape
Pin back finding
Lighter or Fray Check (to finish ends)
Circle dies (optional)
1/4″ double stick tape or clear glue
1. Glue cardstock to lightweight cardboard (like a cereal box) and cut out circles the size you want the center of your award to be. Cut an extra for the back. OR you can cut the circles from colored matboard. I used circle dies for this.
2. Cut 9″ pieces of both ribbons at an angle for the tails.
3. Use glue or double sided tape to make a #1 on the cardboard circle in the front and sprinkle with glitter. Let dry if using glue.
4. Using hot glue adhere the end of the wide blue ribbon to the back of the circle. Keep adding glue and pleating the ribbon as you press the edge in the glue. Continue until you have gone around the circle.
5. Glue on ribbon tails. Add finishing circle to the back and glue on a pin back.
How to Make an Award Ribbon
Sign Up For The Frugal Crafter News! https://tinyletter.com/thefrugalcrafter
For Sponsorships or Product Reviews: http://famebit.com/u/thefrugalcrafterLindsayWeirich
Follow along and have fun!
Thefrugalcrafter Community on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thefrugalcrafter Join in the fun!
Visit my blog: http://thefrugalcrafter.wordpress.com
Follow me on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/frugalcrafter/boards/
Subscribe: http://www.youtube.com/user/thefrugalcrafter?sub_confirmation=1 Music credit (if music is present in video) Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
Cutting Open Kawaii SQUISHY Toys! Homemade Stress Ball! Mustard and Ketchup Eggs Doctor Squish
Hi guys! Doctor Squish here! I am cutting open squishy toys today!!
I have and adorable kawaii foam squishy, but Papa Squish has done something to it so that it will be more exciting and FUN to open!! I have a gross and stinky natto squishy, Some very cool Ketchup and Mustard gel squishies and a homemade stress ball from Papa squish himself. There is even super satisfying pearly slime full of Splashlings toys! **PLEASE DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME**
“Who Likes to Party” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License