As a result of ours specialty and service consciousness, our company has won a good reputation among customers all over the world for OEM Factory for Neodimio iman for Seattle Importers, We appreciate your enquiry and it's our honor to work with every friend worldwide.
Customized any size
15 years experience
Quality & Reputation concerned
Coating : NiCuNi , Zn , NiCuNi+Sn ,NiCuNi+Cr ,NiCuNi+ Au
By air ( magnet power shelding package ); By sea ( plastic sack package )
At the end of June, Google’s annual I/O conference marked the debut of Cardboard, a brand-new, low-tech alternative for virtual reality (VR) technology. With Google Cardboard, anyone with an Android smartphone can build a simple VR headset out of cardboard and tape.
I’ll show you how in this video, complete with tips to make it easier.
Here are all of the supplies you’ll need to finish the project:
- One large pizza box
- One Android phone (talk to your phone provider!)
- Two lenses (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00COO64IC)
- Scissors and/or X-ACTO knife (any office supply or craft store)
- Stick-on Velcro (http://tinyurl.com/pmzxme5 or any fabric store)
- Tape (any office supply store)
- One rubber band (any office supply store)
- OPTIONAL: one ceramic magnet (http://tinyurl.com/qxpnkok) and one disc magnet (http://tinyurl.com/or5t9hr)
- OPTIONAL: markers and stickers for decoration (any craft store)
Learn more about Google Cardboard on the official website right here: https://developers.google.com/cardboard
And visit http://pixelkin.org for more videos on family gaming!
Or, check us out on social media:
[[UPDATE: Google Cardboard is now available for iPhones!]]